Topics: Self-discovery, Conflict Resolution Strategies, Being Vulnerable, Conflict Resolution Training and Self-discovery Books
Hello, I'm in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and just had a cancellation this morning for conflict resolution and wanted to just share a few thoughts about the following in this new video!
- How the power of vulnerability and joy has filled my days
- What loving myself means and writing to express it
- It's working! I feel more authentically seen in the world... I'll share why!
- How I am stepping out from behind the mask of self-defense mechanisms
- What was really happening inside for me (there was a time I wasn't thriving and I wasn't joyful)
For those of you who have read my book, Dear Vulnerable, you know that I have been on an extended journey of vulnerability! ⠀ ⠀
I encourage you to embark upon your own journey of self discovery. I write a lot about it in my book, Dear Vulnerable, so definitely check it out if you're ready for that journey! Enjoy the video!
SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG AND GET THESE VIDEOS TO YOUR INBOX!
ENTER EMAIL BELOW!